Here you will find a frequently updated list of hardware, software, services and tools that I use on a daily basis to get things done. [Last updated: October 26th, 2012]
- 1Password – The best way to manage all of your secure information.
- AlfredApp – The best search/launch utility on the planet.
- Chrome – My primary browser.
- CloudApp – Instantly share images, links, files and screenshots.
- Dropbox – Universal file-sync.
- Evernote – Keeps my notes/thoughts/ideas sync’d everywhere I go.
- Fake – Powerful automation for web application debugging, testing and usability studies.
- Firefox – Mainly for JS debugging w/ Firebug.
- iTerm2 – A very nice replacement for terminal.app.
- Navicat Premium – A terrific GUI application for managing MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL and more.
- Pixelmator – A powerful, light-weight graphic editor.
- Sequel Pro – The best OSX application for managing MySQL databases.
- Sublime Text – My editor of choice.
- TicToc – A task timer that is incredibly simple while still getting the job done.
- Tower – The best GUI application for managing Git repositories.
- Transmit – FTP/SFTP/etc client.
- Tweetbot – My favorite desktop (and mobile) Twitter client.
- Versions – SVN client.
- 27″ Quad-Core iMac – My primary home machine.
- 13″ MacBook Pro – The ultimate portable in my opinion.
- 15″ MacBook Pro – My primary work machine.
- 32GB iPhone 5 – I am a huge fan of both iOS and the iPhone.
- Samsung Galaxy Tablet – Android device for testing and use as a 3G hotspot.
- About.me – The ultimate online business card.
- Delicious – Ideal solution for syncing and sharing bookmarks.
- Facebook – Facebook.
- Flickr – The best photo sharing service available.
- FreshBooks – Terrific, flexible and painless invoicing.
- Geeklist – An achievement based social portfolio for geeks.
- Github – Social coding.
- Gmail – IMAP/Web mail at its finest.
- Instagram – A terrific way to filter/share photos with a variety of services.
- Last.fm – Keep track of everything you listen to.
- Rdio – The best music streaming service on the net.
- Stack Overflow – The best online forum for developers.
- Twitter – I tweet regularly about technology, music, life and the web.